Some of the work in Digital Rights
Digital rights are those human rights that allow individuals to access, use, create, and publish digital media or to access and use computers, other electronic devices, and telecommunications networks. The scope of work includes Access, Governance, Safety and internet plaftorms.
- Access: Global Digital Divide, Access to Devices, Internet Access , and Gender Equality
- Governance : Governing internet Platforms, Cyber security laws and open data.
- Safety : Encryption, Data Protection and Surveillance
- Internet Platforms : Misinformation, Censorship, Algorithms and hate speech.
Training & Certifications
- Personal Data in the Context Of Mobile Networks (GSMA)
- Principles Of Mobile Privacy (GSMA)
- Bridging The Mobile Gender Gap (GSMA)